Friday, October 23, 2009

it is well...

i give midterms to four of my classes today! three classes of geography and american government. good luck to all my young friends!! seriously, they're not that hard.

i was at the school until after midnight last night helping students study and also putting up the class photo up that i took in my homeroom - i got some photos printed and they look awesome.

i came to the school at six am to print out my tests which took more than an hour because the printer wasn't working from my computer so i tried almost every other teacher's computers until i finally found one that didn't need a password, had office 2007, and worked with the printer. God provides, but He sure made me nervous :)

there was a Christian Expo this week and there was a KICS booth there...apparently, the picture they took for the brochure also became a LIFESIZE banner at the expo. wtf.

i am incredibly awake this morning and i hope that i will last this whole day. luckily, after i give my tests, i don't have much to do, so here goes...

that's all i have time for (chapel in ten minutes - teacher's meeting now!) but i wanted to get that little update out. keep me updated on YOU! i'm having so much fun with the students and teachers, but i still think about and pray for each one of you that reads this.

peace, like a river.

(one of my favorites...)

3 comments:

  1. your hours are crazy, i don't know how you manage to have the energy to work so much! and i want to see this brochure/banner. was this the one you modeled for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to pre-calc class? Yes, I want to see the banner also! How's your apartment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the schedule was by subject and math was on tuesday, so that was already done. my students did fairly well - a good bell-curve, gradewise.

    ReplyDelete